Sunday, June 19, 2011

How bad do you want it?

Hello Greatness!

This post is a drop of encouragement to aid you in moving forward with at least one of the goals in your life today.  Yes, this titled question is a challenge for you to take an action step towards reaching another level in your purposeful life. I am asking you to apply a verb that’s more than just thinking about the current status in your life. It’s time to move past day dreaming about the changes that you want in life and time to move with action.

Change, growth, or that additional "something" in your life is possible if you can answer "how bad do you want it?"  What are you willing to do to make those changes? Where do you want to grow in your life? What is that something that you feel is missing?  Maybe you have already started progressing with action and along the way you got stuck, that is okay as well don’t  close the door on your opportunity.

Here are 2 R's for getting started or getting back on track.
                                                                                                                                                               Relax and Refocus.


 Here’s a little sneak about me the "Purpose & Goal Coach", I am actively working on delegating some of my task as they pertain to my business, as new engagements, and new clients develop I am being honest with myself that I just can't do it all. This is something that has previously been a challenge for me in my personal and business life. Just the thought of giving someone else access to my business-which is my heart, and really allowing and trusting them to follow the assignment through was tough for me. 

So I relaxed, and worked through what I needed to in order to be the most effective for the most important aspect of my business...my clients.  Once I was no longer trying to do everything and be everywhere I actually started to feel more relaxed, deciding on an action step and following it through allowed me to be more effective, feel more relaxed, and get more done during my day.

The ability to refocus on what moved you into action in the first place, is a great place to start if you are stuck or have fallen off track with your goals. I often tell my newer clients during their introductory coaching sessions, that, if you are searching for your purpose in life, or have goals that you are trying to reach you need to pursue it with purpose. What do I mean by that?  Doing anything in life just to do it or just because, is all for nothing you should have purpose behind every step you take, every breathe that you release should have a reason for being exhaled, Nothing should ever be just because even if the action was simple enough to say it just is, know in your heart and transform your mind to know that it all has a purpose. Once you put purpose to what you do you can build on it and allow purpose to continue to build you up.

 The key to both relaxing and being able to refocus myself, rested with me asking myself, how bad do I want to be able to run your business more effectively?  How bad do I want to be able to keep the needs of the clients as top priority? Since this was the current goal that I had set out to achieve, I knew I wanted it bad enough to put action to goal and go forward with the steps whatever they were to accomplish the task at hand.
“Your reach is as long as your desire to accomplish whatever task you are pursuing in life.”

You may now visit us and sign up for our newsletter at http://www.speakinghearts.com/

Be Blessed!
"Trust God and Love Yourself!"
-Shayla

No comments:

Post a Comment